1.You must post the rules.
2.Each person must post 5 things about about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
4.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6.No tag backs
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Well this is certainly interesting, isn't it?
Anyway, let's get down to business!
(to defeat the Huns)
Five things about me: (This is going to be tough...)
- Okay, I'm going to do a cop out here and just write stuff about my life at the moment. I'm a college girl going for graphic design - print making. It's a lot of fun, but there are classes that I have to take for gen ed. requirements that I CAN'T STAND. Blahhhhhhhhhhh
- I love to play video games. They're like my freaking drug or something. Currently, my brother and I are playing Tales of the Abyss (Second play through now) and it is totally awesome! In addition to that, I've got a file on Okami going, but that one's going a lot slower than the TotA one. I keep getting distracted by, you guessed it, COLLEGE. (No it's not the other way around. Not in my world.)
- I'm practically a full time artist because of college, but I can never find the time to put my work up on dA. Isn't that strange?
- I'm a writer on the side trying to publish a novel. Currently, the work stands at 14 completed chapters and 57,496 words. I'm using NaNoWriMo to get extra progress on it too. The only problem with that, is that I'm so busy right now with that college again, that I'm having a hard time figuring out when to write. In addition, I have writer's block when I finally do.
- I have this horrible habit of procrastinating in any way I possibly can. To be perfectly honest, I think I'm using this journal entry to procrastinate. On what, you may ask? Everything. Some other ways I have are gaming, writing (when I'm procrastination on college), college (when I'm procrastinating on writing), baking (I'm an amazing confectioner), watching anime (because I can't get enough of that stuff!), reading the SnK manga (I seriously... oh my god. I feel like I've somewhat spoiled the anime because of reading the manga, but how could I not? IT'S SO GOOD! ), and a bunch of other stuff I could list, but then this journal would go on forever.
- I'm giving you an extra one because you're so special! I gotta say that I love Disney. Not the new Disney Channel crap, that stuff is just dry and overrated and horrible (not to mention the stupid laugh tracks. Just film in front of a live audience!) I mean the old amazing Disney Classics. I really like their new movies too, I'm just saying I can't stand the channel(s). Their movies are great. (Okay, now I'm getting redundant. That's another thing about me, so I guess you get 7!)
1.) Who are your top 5 OTPs? (One True Pairings)
Oh god. As much as I love anime, I don't really have OTPs. I could just list five anime dudes and pair them with myself , but I don't think that's what was meant by this question. Hahahahahahaha....... Anyway.
Seriously though, I haven't thought much about that stuff. And usually, when I do ship, it's canon pairings, so... yeah.
2.) If you had to live in any fictional world, which one would you choose? (can be from an anime, TV show, movie, book etc.)
.... Are you kidding me? This is so not fair! I can't pick just one! Okay... maybe I can. Let's see..... I guess I'd have to pick... ugh. Nope, this is hard. Okay, I'll start with saying where I WOULDN'T go. Out of all the books I've read, I don't think I'd want to live in any of those places. If any of them, Eragon's world would win, but I don't think so. I mean, dragons are awesome, but I don't think I'd want to live in that place unless I were extremely wealthy, happy, and a freaking dragon rider. Hahahaha. Out of the anime's I've seen, I don't want to live in any of those places... the only one I could think of would be one of the "Tales of" worlds and that's because they're magical. I would love to be a spellcaster/mage in one of those worlds. (I'm thinking Abyss/Symphonia by the way) And if I could be friends with Colonel Jade Curtiss (Abyss), then that would be a gigantic bonus . Okay, I think that pretty much sums that whole thing up. You can deduce for yourself which one I would truly pick.
3.) Pirates or ninjas?
Well... um... pirates are awesome and all, but the only really, really cool pirate I can think of is Captain Jack Sparrow. But with ninjas, they're all silent and stuff and assassins and they have a lot to do with various animes and stuff like that..... ugh. Why not both? Can I pick both?
4.) What is your proudest accomplishment/piece of work on deviantART? (and why!)
On dA? I'd have to say that recent one I posted, "Blind Collaboration". It's just a really cool conceptual piece that's completely abstract. I really enjoyed doing that one, even if I was completely out of my mind when I saw someone else working on it! You should try it out sometime. (A close second is my Scouting Legion Notebook. I love that thing!)
5.) Dream vacation?
I would very much like to just stay home for practically an entire year and do anything I wanted without getting interrupted or judged or any crap like that. As they say, there's no place like home. And I believe "they" on this one. If I could have my computer, my video games, my animes, and unlimited time to just do stuff along with an unlimited supply of Dunkin' Donuts's coffee cake muffins, I would be the happiest person alive.
Well, that took a while. I have class in a few hours! Hahaha!
I'm kidding, of course.
And that's the extent of my friends list.
I'm so sorry if tagging you in this is inconvenience, but you're the guys on my friends or watchers list and this is the kind of thing that happens when you relate yourself to me in any way muhahahaha (Or I relate myself to you.... Sorry Watchees)
Okay, so my questions for you. (Feel free to answer these in comments if you weren't tagged. Or even if you were, and don't want to do the full journal. I'm okay with cop-outs. I promise!)
- If you had all the money and necessary other things, where you want to live? It could be anywhere on Earth. You get to live in a crazy awesome mansion if you want.
- Since we're all on the same artist website here, what's your favorite way to draw? Do you prefer traditional or digital, pencil or pen, etc. etc.
- Do you have a favorite author? If you don't, do you have a favorite book?
- Music? Who do you listen to the most, or what song is your absolute favorite?
- Do you think I weird, kinda weird, or super weird?
That last question MIGHT be a fishing for complements one. Hah......
Whelp, I guess that's it.
I hope you do this, and if you don't it's okay too. I did it 'cause it sounded like fun.
So I'm left with 9. DON'T HATE ME.